I wasn’t literally saying “oh I’m the only one who deserves them” I was saying I wish they could stay our little secret, but they deserve the fame.
Say hello to Oli’s boooootyyyyy 😍😍 before & after he got them tattooed 😂😂😏😏💕💕
And then I found out how hard it is to really change
Even Hell can get comfy once you’ve settled in
I just wanted the numb inside me to leave.
No matter how fucked you get, sorrow is there when you come back down
The funny thing is, all I ever wanted, I already had
There’s glimpses of Heaven in every day
In the friends I have, the music I make,
With the love that I feel…I just had to start again.
Im actually happy I failed geometry and got put in service learning, because all im doing this class hour is watching YouTube videos of oli Sykes.
Im cuddling a goat right now. What has my life become?
Today one of those days that instead of being at school, id love to be in bed… Cuddling with Luke hemmings, eating nutella from the jar, watching weeds on Netflix. Sounds perfect.
You don't get to decide who does and does not deserve 5sos. That's not fair and I hope that you can see that they bring everyone joy and to take that away from someone is wrong.
My heart melts a little bit everytime were together.
I hate the phrase “What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger”. It doesn’t. It didn’t kill me to hear my crush say he doesn’t like me the same way, but it still makes me cry at night, and it still makes me sick to my stomach when I look at him. Im no stronger than I was before. It didn’t kill me, but it made me wish I was dead.
This gets to me. Because before him, I never felt this way. He gives me butterflies, but he can also make me sick to my stomach. I always said I would never cry over a boy, but I’ve cried more over him than anything ever before. And at nights I do find myself sitting in the dark, clutching my pillow and breaking down. I fall to pieces over this boy and he doesn’t feel the same about me.
The fact that Calum, Michael, Luke, and Michael are getting more popular gives me mixed emotions. Like, yes they deserve the fame. But the popular girl sitting next to me who keeps talking about “5 es-oh-es” doesn’t deserve them.
1. When a boy who leaves goosebumps on every inch of your skin tries to play you his favorite song, don’t let him. He’ll get it stuck in your head and under your fingertips and when he leaves, you won’t be able to listen to it without feeling like you’re choking.
2. Don’t let him touch you all over no matter how much you want to feel him against you. Leave a few spots untouched so that when you’re sleeping alone again, at least your left wrist and an inch of your right hip won’t sting with the remaining burn of his mouth.
3. Don’t let him break your ribs.
4. Don’t watch the sunset with him. He’ll poison it. You won’t be able to look at the sky without swallowing a mouthful of him.
5. Don’t mistake wasps for butterflies. Sometimes when you feel your stomach flutter and your hands start to shake it’s pain, not love.
6. Just because he tells you he loves you doesn’t mean he’s going to stay.
7. It’s okay to delete his number after he kisses the pretty girl he met when he was drunk. It’s okay to leave when he hurts you. You don’t have to keep falling into him.
8. When he tells you that you’re beautiful, try to remember that you were beautiful before him too.
9. Just because he reads and smokes cigarettes and talks about the stars doesn’t mean he’s your soulmate.
10. After you kiss him, remember to wash your mouth out right away so he doesn’t burn into your tongue.
11. He’ll kiss you in the rain and take you to little coffee shops. He’ll brush your hair out of your eyes and kiss your nose. He’ll grab your waist and whisper in your ear but six months later you’ll find yourself drunk texting him that you miss him and he won’t respond.
12. Your heart is going to break a million times. It’s going to feel like the world is falling apart around you. Your lungs will stop working some nights. You find yourself grabbing at your bones trying to hold yourself together. You’re going to feel like you’re dying. It’s going to be okay. You’ll find someone else to kiss you goodnight.